A flexible Motion Controller
Brushless or not - BRIDGE1 controls all DC motors, typically used in embedded applications.
The board contains four independent half bridges, controlled individually by the on-board LPC2103. Depending on the firmware, the board controls, for example, a stepper motor, a brushless DC motor (BLDC), or two "normal" DC motors. The power limit of ca. 250 Watt per half bridge probably won't be reached by most applications - but makes the chips "keep cool" without heat sinks.
Two rotary encoders (incl. index) for position feedback, and two limit switches can be directly connected.
RS232, RS485, Ethernet, SPI and I2C can be used as host interface.
- Board 51mm x 68mm
- ARM7 LPC2103 NXP
- 70MHz clock PLL-adjustable
- 32KByte FLASH-memory (ISP)
- 8KByte RAM
- 4 power half bridges Infinion BTN7960
- R on high side + low side 16mOhm typical at 25°C
- High current 20A (max. 33A)
- Power supply 5.5V to 28V
- Voltage for controller 5V +/- 10%
- IF connector for RS232, RS485 etc.
- SPImS connector
- Ethernet Interface via SPImS
- I2CmS connector
- 2 connectors for rotary encoders incl. index
- Connectors for 2 limit switches
- Weight 42 gramms
- Temperature range -40 to +85°
- Classified UL, CE, RoHS
- Cross-C-compiler ECO-C-arm available
For a start we offer a complete development kit:
- BRIDGE1 board
- ECO-C-arm-compiler for LPC2103
- RS232 IF-module
- Flat ribbon cable
- RS232 cable
- Documentation on CD
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* spimsbridge1-profi-kit BRIDGE1 development kit with profi C-compiler for LPC2103 126.00 spimsbridge1 BRIDGE1 board 97.00 RITS Interconnection System Connectors: 1473565-6 Connector, female (I2CmS) 6-pin TYCO/Amp for soldering 2.60 1473562-6 Connector, male (I2CmS) 6-pin TYCO/Amp 2.00
www.mct.net: Products: Interface Modules