ECO-CMC68xxx C-Cross-Compiler for DOS
ECO-C is a complete K&R- / ANSI-C-development environment for embedded control applications, which are based on the M68000 processor family.
All 68k and CPU32 targets are supported.
ECO-C is a complete development environment, consisting of the C-compiler with multi-pass optimizer, assembler, linker, archive utility, various standard libraries including all sources and the utilities necessary for cross-development, like terminal programm for download and test, make utility and ROM-file generator.
ECO-C may also be adapted to own targets.
(C++ compiler for Windows9x, WindowsNT and Windows2000)
- ANSI-C or K&R-C compatibitity
- Inline-linking of functions and assembler-code
- Modern code-production and optimization
- Complete ANSI-C-library
- Support of the RTC
- Parameters can be held in the CMOS-RAM
- Memory self-test at power on
- ROM-code generation with special linker switch
- Unlimited access to all I/O registers
- Interrupt handler can be written directly in C
- Floatingpoint by software or via code generation for FPU
- Optimizing for MC68000, MC68020, MC68030, MC68040, MC68060 and CPU32
- Library-sources included
- UNIX a.out, S-Record, COFF and IEEE-695 object-code formats
DOS yes Windows9x no WindowsNT no
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* ecoc ECO-C cross-compiler for DOS 228.97 ecoc-update ECO-C update 113.51
www. mct.net: Products: Software