EDBSource Level Debugger for DOS
Embedded Control DeBugger
EDB is an adaption of the well-known source level debugger GDB. It works with all MC68k systems, that use ECO-C for program development. It has a powerful command line interface.
The Debugger communicates with the target computer via the serial interface or the very fast Background-Debugging interface on CPU32-based systems. Micro controllers with CPU32 have a special Background-Debugging-Mode, allowing external control over the running program.
The interface is connected to the parallel port of the PC via our adapter "PCfant".
- Downloads programs to the target
- Starts and stops programs
- Shows breakpoints and watchpoints
- Shows and changes variables or memory and register contents
- Knows the types of variables
- Executes programs in single-step mode
- Shows the source code
- Shows the stack contents
- Knows the addresses of symbols
- Allows program flow control
- Provides command line history
- Supports all ECO-C targets
- Communication via the serial interface of the PC
- Fast BDM interface "PCfant" for the printer port available
EDB serial EDB BDM DOS yes yes Windows9x no DOS box WindowsNT no no
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* edb EDB Source Level Debugger serial and BDM 228.97 pcfant BDM interface including all cables 209.63 edb-update EDB update 113.51
www.mct.net: Products: Software