IC80Single Board Computer with TMPZ84C015, 5MHz
Cheque-Card-sized Z80 Computer
IC80 is designed to be used like an IC. Using standard units in a design usually saves time and money.
The board contains all components required for an operable micro computer. These are CPU, RAM, EPROM, serial I/O, parallel I/O, timer and A/D converter. The experience in the creation of electronic units results in modular concepts. IC80 is such a module.
For best reliability the board is built in four layers. The dimensions correspond to that of a cheque card. The logic for frequency divider and address decoder consists of HCT components, resulting in low-power requirement (about 20mA, depending on assembly variant).
The heart of the IC80 is the TMPZ84C015 from Toshiba. This device contains CPU, SIO, PIO and CTC. Because A/D converters are needed in many micro controller applications, optioanally the ADS7803 from Burr Brown, a 4 channel A/D converter with 12Bit resolution is available.
Also optional is a battery-buffered Real Time Clock (RTC).
The IC-pins of the IC80 consist of two rows with 33 pins each. Adress bus (8Bit), data bus, PIO lines, SIO lines, timer I/O, analog inputs and a couple of control lines are accessible.
- Board 86mm x 54mm, 4 layers
- CPU TMPZ84C015 with 5MHz (4.915MHz) system clock
- 5V supply voltage, current consumption typical 20mA
- Connector for power supply with PWRFAIL and PWRDOWN signals, compatible to the power supply POWER1
- Reset controller
- 32KB RAM
- 32KB EPROM
- 2 serial interfaces on IF-module connectors
- 2Bit timer out, 2Bit timer in
- 4 x 8Bit timer
- 16 parallel in/outputs
- 10MHz (9.83MHz)
- Real Time Clock plus battery
- A/D converter 12Bit, 4 channels
For a start we offer a complete development kit:
- IC80 board with monitor program in the EPROM (plus version), RTC72421 plus battery, ADC
- Cross assembler, various auxiliary programs
- Terminal programm for communication with the PC
- Definition files
- All necessary cables
- A set of manuals
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* ic80-ent IC80 development kit, supply scope as described above 265.87 ic80-1 IC80 board without EPROM, without manual 113.51 opt-10mhz Option 10MHz 20.45 RTC72421 Option RTC plus battery 15.59 RTC63421 Option RTC with integrated alarmtimer plus battery 20.45 ADS7803 Option ADC 12Bit, 4 channels 41.93
www.mct.net: Products: Single Board Computers