IFIRIrDa Interface Module
Most of our single board computers have one or more IF connectors. For the wiring of the IF connector see table below.
The IFIR module allows short-distance data transfer with infrared light at transmission rates between 1200 and 115200bps. The IFIR module essentially consists of an intelligent control chip (Crystal CS8130), a transmitter and a receiver. The control chip can be serially programmed via the TxD line (mode, Baud rate, number of data bits and stop bits).
The CS8130 supports four different modes:
- IrDa/HP-SIR according to the definition of HP (1200 to 115200bps)
- ASK (CW) with 500kHz carrier
- ASK (TV remote mode) with 38kHz modulation frequency
- Direct mode (direct control of transmitter and receiver without decoder/encoder)
These four different modes allow a variety of transmission types. The LEDs can be controlled directly, allowing non-standard modulation methods and reading exotic transmission type signals directly from the receiver, passing by the decoder of the CS8130.
- Board 30mm x 30mm
- IrDa/HP-SIR 1200 to 115200bps
- ASK (CW)
- ASK (TV remote mode)
- Direct mode
- Maximum transmission distance 5.5m in IrDa/HP-SIR mode
- Simple 5V supply voltage
Wiring of the 10-pin IF connector:
Pin Function Function Pin 1
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* ifir IrDa interface module with two transmitter diodes 35.28 kabel-if 10-pin flat ribbon cable with two connectors 4.45
www.mct.net: Products: Interface Modules