LC2138 - Tips & Tricks
www.mct.net: Products: Single Board Computers: LC2138
- P0.2, P0.3, P0.11 and P0.14 (I2C) are "open drain" outputs, even when used as GPIO.
- When using the I2C, two pullups are needed for SDA and SCL (2.2k to 10k).
- Differences in pinning between LC2138 and LC2194:
ST1/Pin14: P0.31 (LC2138), P0.24 (LC2194)
ST1/Pin16: P0.26 (LC2138), TD1 (LC2194)
ST1/Pin27: P1.31 (LC2138), P1.24 (LC2194)
ST2/Pin 9: Vbat (LC2138), GND (LC2194)
- When designing a base board for LC2138 or LC2194, not all GNDs need to be connected. Both SBCs are multilayer, GND and V33 are the inner layers.
- Controller pin P0.24 does not exist.
Controller pin P1.24 does not exist.