SCOTTY08 - V2.00Single Board Computer with MC68EC000, 8/16MHz
Not for new designs!
SCOTTY08 is a low-priced, but yet good-performance single board computer. The processor MC68EC000, with 8MHz clock (16MHz optional) has a linear address space of one megabyte. 512KB RAM and 512KB EPROM are directly addressable.
The 16/32Bit architecture of the MC68000 family is well suited to be programmed in high-level languages. ECO-C or WinECO-C - both specially tuned for embedded control applications - are appropriate software development tools for SCOTTY08. A hardware specific library for SCOTTY08 enables a fast start for programmers.
SCOTTY08 is available since 1992 and is produced since then in almost unchanged form. The original SCOTTY had a MC68008 processor, but Motorola stopped its production. So we made a complete redesign, compatible to the original SCOTTY. Power consumption is even clearly lower in version 2.00. Further improvements: Four layer board, CMOS CPU, HALT and power LED.
- Board 100mm x 80mm, 4 layers
- CPU MC68EC000 with 8MHz
- Current consumption typical 76mA with IF232LP
- 512KB static RAM, optionally battery-buffered
- Up to 512KB EPROM
- Peripherals on the basis of MFP 68901 and three TTL latches
- TLX+/PIF-Bus for system extensions, for example graphic LCDs
- Three 8Bit timers/counters with prescaler
- 32 parallel I/O lines, 16 outputs, 8 inputs and 8 in/outputs with interrupt capability (vektorized)
- Serial interface on IF-module connector
- All peripheral and supply lines on a 96-pin VG-connector
- Cross-C-compiler (ECO-C and/or WinECO-C) and source level debugger (EDB) available
- C-library-sources for SCOTTY08 (supplied with ECO-C)
- 16MHz (on inquiry)
- 128KB FLASH instead of EPROM
- Real Time Clock plus battery
For a start we offer a complete development kit:
- SCOTTY08 board with NICO monitor in the EPROM, RTC72421 plus battery
- All necessary cables
- A set of manuals
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* sc08-ent SCOTTY08 development kit, supply scope as described above 455.05 sc08-ent-win Like sc08-ent, but with WinECO-C instead of ECO-C 900.90 sc08-f-512k SCOTTY08 board without EPROM 176.57 sc08-fl-ent Option FLASH 29F010 including boot block and programming software 27.61 sc08-fl Option FLASH 29F010 including boot block 12.27 RTC72421 Option RTC plus battery 15.59 RTC63421 Option RTC with integrated alarmtimer plus battery 20.45 nico NICO monitor 43.57
www.mct.net: Products: Single Board Computers