Z80mini3Single Board Computer with TMPZ84C015, 5MHz
For all lovers of the "good old" Z80-CPU, the Z80mini3 is the right choice. Beside the Z80-CPU, further well-known units like SIO, PIO and CTC are found on the microprocessor-chip TMPZ84C015 from Toshiba, which is the heart of the Z80mini3.
Only through the high integration of the TMPZ84C015, it was possible to put such a variety of functionality on a board area of 81mm x 81mm.
The Z80mini3 is an improvement of the Z80mini. It is compatibel to the "old" design, i.e. applications for the Z80mini also run on the Z80mini3.
The improvements are as follows:
- Four layers in order to make the Z80mini3 more reliable.
- Doubling of the system clock to 4.915MHz (optionally 9.83MHz).
- Up to 128KB RAM, with bank-switch logic.
- The position and wiring of the connectors have been kept where possible.
- Board 81mm x 81mm, 4 layers
- CPU TMPZ84C015 with 5MHz (4.915MHz) system clock
- 5V supply voltage, current consumption 65mA
- Reset controller with voltage monitor
- 32KB RAM (128KB with bank-switching)
- 32KB EPROM
- Serial interface on IF-module connector
- 2 x 8Bit timer
- 16 parallel in/outputs
- 10MHz (9.83MHz), current consumption 98mA
- 16KB EEPROM
- Real Time Clock plus battery
For a start we offer a complete development kit:
- Z80mini3 board with monitor program in the EPROM (plus version), RTC72421 plus battery
- Cross assembler, various auxiliary programs
- Terminal programm for communication with the PC
- Definition files
- All necessary cables
- A set of manuals
*VAT and shipment not included. Quantity discounts on inquiry.
Part Code Details EUR* z80mini3-ent Z80mini3 development kit, supply scope as described above 233.41 z80mini3-1 Z80mini3 board without monitor-EPROM, without manual 137.03 z80mini3-10mh Option 10MHz 20.45 RTC72421 Option RTC plus battery 15.59 RTC63421 Option RTC with integrated alarmtimer plus battery 20.45
www.mct.net: Products: Single Board Computers